In order to comply with the medical regulations, we need to make sure that you accept and understand these few additional medical grade sensor specific terms and conditions before we can deliver Movesense Medical (Movesense MD for short) sensors to you:
By purchasing the Movesense MD sensor you commit to:
- Provide us any and all safety or performance related feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform us as the Movesense MD manufacturer of any clinical studies involving the Movesense MD sensor: email@example.com
By purchasing Movesense MD sensor you understand that;
- The Movesense MD sensor is classified as a class II a medical device accessory, according to EU medical device directive 93/42/EEC.
- The Movesense MD is intended, by its manufacturer, to be used together with a host medical device(s) or an application.
- You are responsible for making sure that the Movesense MD device(s) you purchase are used as intended and you will be responsible for the consequences of the use against the intended purpose of the device(s).
- In case you are using the Movesense MD sensor(s) in any clinical investigations, studies, or R&D projects involving user testing or similar, you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the necessary permissions and authorizations, as required by the local legislation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details provided above.