Welcome to our popular Movesense Meetup on Tuesday Dec 3rd! Join the event to meet developers and companies working on Movesense powered projects, to discuss with Movesense team members from Suunto, and to learn how to use wearable sensors for new use cases.
The sixth Movesense Meetup is taking place in Amer Sports headquarters in Helsinki. The agenda includes three main topics: Movesense update and latest news by Suunto, interesting project cases from the developer network, and group sessions on practical topics such as technical, business, and marketing. Experts from Suunto will be available for questions.
You are also welcome to present your own project in the event. Please indicate your interest when signing up. The event is free of charge but a registration is needed. 50 participants will fit in. Priority is given to participants who are already working on their Movesense projects. Deadline for registrations is Friday Nov 29.
When & Where:
Tuesday Dec 3, 9:30am – 5:00pm
00510 Helsinki, Finland
Note also Movesense Developer Day on Dec 4 – hands-on coding session with Movesense software experts from Suunto.
09:30 Coffee & snacks
10:00 Opening & introduction of participants
10:15 Movesense overall status, Jussi Kaasinen, Suunto / Movesense
10:30 Movesense Academic Program introduction, Terho Lahtinen, Suunto / Movesense
10:35 Movesense case presentations by network members
Projects and cases
– Aurélien Patoz, Volodalen, and Matti Lehtinen, Symbio: How to empower coaches with critical health data, resulting in better training, improved player health and performance.
Interactive demonstration of soccer coaching diagnostic tool Beyond Pulse.
– Marc Mathys, Philipps-University of Marburg: Using movesense to guide therapy for chronic pain patients.
– Kimmo Pernu, Suunto / Movesense: External 1-wire temperature sensors with Movesense.
– Janne Kallio, Suunto: Suunto Partner Program introduction.
12:15 Lunch, networking
– Jussi Kaasinen, Suunto: Movesense sensor with CE medical certification – status update of the registration process.
– Petri Lipponen, Suunto: Movesense sensor firmware 2.0 – what’s new and how to take it into use (2.0 to be released soon).
– Getting started with Movesense programming / Petri Lipponen, Suunto
– Support for your Movesense project / Suunto/Movesense software team
– Joint marketing opportunities to boost the market launch of your Movesense product / Terho Lahtinen, Suunto
14:30 Coffee. Workshops continue, Networking
16:30 Workshop recap