Special medical variant of the Movesense sensor module for developing, debugging and running your own medical applications.
NOT FOR PATIENT USE.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries.
Programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific in-device apps for customers’ own solutions.
Movesense is a versatile, light and small but extremely durable sensor capable of measuring any movement – of the human body. Runs an open API for developing unique in-device apps for all kinds of motion and ECG measurement use cases.
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer, 3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Software tools for developing applications that run inside the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Water (IP68) and shock proof construction, suitable for both health and medical related applications.
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Low profile snap connection for attaching the sensor to apparel and gear
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell), battery life optimization options through software
- Weight 9.4 g / 0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm / 1.44 inches
At this point the Movesense Medical is available for business customers only,