Movesense Medical is a Class IIa medically certified version of the Movesense sensor module for developing your own medical applications. Movesense Medical is manufactured under ISO13485 medical quality system and certified under EN60601 standard.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries and clinical usage.
Programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific in-device apps for customers’ own solutions.
Movesense is a versatile, light and small but extremely durable sensor capable of measuring any movement – of the human body. Runs an open API for developing unique in-device apps for all kinds of motion and ECG measurement use cases.
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer, 3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Software tools for developing applications that run inside the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Water (IP68) and shock proof construction, suitable for both health and medical related applications.
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Low profile snap connection for attaching the sensor to apparel and gear
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell), battery life optimization options through software
- Weight 9.4 g / 0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm / 1.44 inches
At this point the Movesense Medical is available for business customers only,