Special medical variant of the Movesense sensor module for developing, debugging and running your own medically oriented Movesense applications. NOT FOR PATIENT USE BEFORE THE ON-GOING CERTIFICATIONS ARE COMPLETED. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific in-device apps for customers’ own solutions.
- Swim and shock proof construction, suitable for both health and sports related applications.
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Low profile snap connection for attaching the sensor to apparel and gear
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell), battery life optimization options through software
- Weight 9.5 g / 0.35 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm / 1.44 inches
- Customer branding available
- Registration as Class IIa medical device (CE) in progress
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis motion sensor: 3 x accelerometer, 3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- 1-wire extension bus interface through Movesense connector
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Software tools for developing applications that run inside the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Create your own REST services to the sensor with Movesense API
- Develop applications in the sensor to process measured data before sending or storing it.
- Utilize the sensor’s data logging capability for standalone operation
- Use the Movesense connector with 1-wire ID to launch apps that are linked to where the sensor is attached.
- Diameter: 36,6mm (1.44 in), thickness: 10,6mm (0.42 in)
- Weight 9.5g / 0.34oz with battery
- Water resistant to 30m/100ft
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 comprising 32 –bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 with 64kB on-chip RAM and 512kB on-chip FLASH
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 radio, 2,4GHz
- External memory: 3Mbit EEPROM
- Accelerometer, range :±2/±4/±8/±16g full scale, sampling frequency: 12.5/26/52/104/208Hz
- Gyroscope, range: ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale, sampling frequency: 12.5/26/52/104/208Hz
- Magnetometer, range: ±4/±8/±12/±16 Gauss full scale
- Heart rate and single channel ECG (ECG sampling rates 128/256/512Hz)
- Temperature (will not be medically certfied), accuracy:±0.5°C (max) from 0°C to +65°C and ±1.0°C (max) from –40°C to +125°C
- Led (red) on the front
- 1 –wire interface master (accessible through Movesense connector)
- Debug UART, debug I/F, power & ground (inside the battery slot)
- CR 2025 3V lithium coin cell battery
- Movesense Device API (in-device apps use C++)
- iOS and Android libraries with wireless firmware update capability
- GNU tool chain for embedded ARM
Approvals and compliances
- CE, FCC, IC, C-Tick, CMIIT
- Conforms REACH, RoHS
- Bluetooth 4.0
- US 13/071,624, US 13/832,049, US 13/832,598, US 13/917,668, US 13/397,872, USD 667,127, US 8,386,009, US 8,750,959, US 8,814,574, US 8,886,281, others pending
At this point Movesense sensors are available for business customers only.