Movesense Medical is a Class IIa medically certified Bluetooth ECG and motion sensor, which also allows developing your own medical wearables and health applications.
Movesense Medical is registered as a Class IIa medical device accessory according to MDD 93/42/EEC and manufactured under ISO 13485.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for business and volume pricing inquiries (including white labeling) and clinical usage.
Bluetooth-equipped programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific on-device apps for customers’ own solutions. The unit price includes free use of Movesense developer tools and sample codes.
In addition to medically certified ECG measurement capability, the size, weight, durability and versatile attaching options make the sensor applicable for measuring any movement of the human body. Unlimited access to raw data and the possibility to run proprietary algorithms on the device give developers full control over the processed data.
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer,
3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- Configurable sample rates
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)
- Software tools for developing applications that run on the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Water (IP68) and shock proof construction, suitable for medical, health and sports applications
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Suitable for ECG registration in oxygen rick environment, such as hyperbaric chambers
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell)
- Battery life optimization options through software.
- Weight 9.4 g/0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm/1.44 in, body thickness 8 mm/0.32 in
Developing medical WEARABLES AND HEALTH applications with Movesense Medical
Movesense MD firmware is developed in accordance with
IEC 62304: 2006.
For experimenting and quick trials, you can use the non-medical firmware that is fully compatible with the sensor.
When starting to develop a commercial medical firmware, please send an email to email@example.com to receive access to the medical firmware development repository.
For feedback on Movesense Medical sensor, please use email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this point the Movesense Medical is available for business customers only,