Movesense Meetup Agenda May 15
Movesense Meetup is a networking event and a workshop for developers and business executives working on Movesense based projects. The event is taking place in Suunto office in Vantaa, Finland.
The meeting agenda includes a general status update of the Movesense platform and community, interesting case presentations of on-going projects, and workshops for developers and business managers to get the best out of Movesense projects.
The event is a great opportunity to work on your project with Suunto Movesense team, to find business partners and to learn from other companies about their projects.
In addition, we will organize a Movesense Developer Day on Thursday May 16. This is a full-day programming workshop with Movesense software experts from Suunto. It is suitable for developers who are already working on Movesense based projects or have a concrete idea of a project to start.
Movesense Meetup is next to Firstbeat HRV Summit that takes place in Helsinki on May 13-14. If you are interested in heart rate analysis, or managing athletic performance and well-being from a professional perspective, we warmly recommend to combine the two events.
Registration (Deadline May 10)
Movesense Meetup Agenda, Wednesday 15.5.
09:30 Coffee & snacks
10:00 Opening & introduction of participants
10:15 Movesense overall status, Jussi Kaasinen, Suunto / Movesense
10:30 Movesense case presentations by network members
Projects and cases
– Ville Tuppurainen, Firstbeat: New Firstbeat Sports team solution based on Movesense.
– Jari Ruokolainen, Datamo: Real time ecosystem platform for patient monitoring and diagnostics. Digitizing a motoric function test of Parkinson’s disease and remote monitoring of hundred patients with the system.
– Matti Vartiainen, Ain1: Ainone balance measurement. A medical device using Movesense technology.
– Nico Kaartinen, Kaasa solution: Kick your Ass. Movesense powered application for tracking boxing and other recent projects by Kaasa solution.
– Olli Tikkanen, Fibion Inc.: Sitting and activity analysis with Movesense – concept and call for development partners.
12:15 Lunch, networking
– Jussi Kaasinen, Suunto: Movesense sensor with a CE medical – a certified version of the Movesense sensor for health use.
– Mikko Hiltunen, Suunto: New Movesense showcase app for iOS – how will it help your data collecting and development.
– Getting started with Movesense programming / Petri Lipponen, Suunto
– Support for your Movesense project / Suunto/Movesense software team
– Joint marketing opportunities to boost the market launch of your Movesense product / Terho Lahtinen, Suunto
14:30 Coffee. Workshops continue, Networking
16:30 Workshop recap
17:00 Closing and further talks
The event is free of charge but a registration is needed. 50 participants will fit in. Priority is given to participants who are already working on their Movesense projects. Deadline for registrations is Friday May 10.
SIGN UP HERE
Welcome to the fifth Movesense Meetup!