Special medical variant of the Movesense sensor module for developing, debugging and running your own medical applications.
Programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific in-device apps for customers’ own solutions.
NOT FOR PATIENT USE without prior written approval.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries and inquiries related to clinical usage.
- Movesense Medical evaluation sample sensor
- Heart rate monitor belt with Movesense connector (black, size M)
- A pair of glue-on ECG patch electrode samples (2 x ECG patch)
- Movesense strap mount with a wrist-sized band with velcro length adjustment
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer, 3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Software tools for developing applications that run inside the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Swim and shock proof construction, suitable for both health and sports related applications.
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Low profile snap connection for attaching the sensor to apparel and gear
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell), battery life optimization options through software
- Weight 9.4 g / 0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm / 1.44 inches
At this point Movesense sensors are available for business customers only.