Movesense Medical is a wearable ECG and heart rate monitor and movement sensor. It is certified as a Class IIa medical device according to MDR 2017/745 and manufactured under ISO 13485 quality management system.
Movesense Medical offers Bluetooth APIs for quick ECG, HR and HRV integration into existing health applications, as well as extensive tools for developing custom on-device apps for customers’ own solutions, when needed
In addition to the medically certified ECG, HR and HRV measurement, the size, weight, durability and versatile attaching options make the sensor applicable for measuring any movement of the human body.
Unlimited access to raw data and the possibility to run proprietary algorithms on the device give full control over the measured data.
Please contact email@example.com for business and volume pricing inquiries (including white labeling) and clinical usage. Please note that currently the Movesense MD sensor documentation is available in English language only. Movesense has a NATO NCAGE code for participation in respective tenders.
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer,
3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- Configurable sample rates
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)
- Software tools for developing applications that run on the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Water (IP68) and shock proof construction, suitable for medical, health and sports applications
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Suitable for ECG and movement signal registration in oxygen rich environment, such as hyperbaric chambers
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell)
- Battery life optimization options through software.
- Weight 9.4 g/0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm/1.44 in, body thickness 8 mm/0.32 in
Developing medical WEARABLES AND HEALTH applications with Movesense Medical
Movesense MD firmware is developed in accordance with
IEC 62304: 2006.
Read more about using Movesense MD for healthcare and medtech needs.
For experimenting and quick trials, you can use the non-medical firmware that is fully compatible with the sensor.
When starting to develop a commercial medical firmware, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access to the medical firmware development repository.
For feedback on Movesense Medical sensor, please use email email@example.com.
At this point the Movesense Medical is available for business customers only,