The medically certified Movesense Medical wireless ECG monitor provides clinical grade 1-lead ECG of your heart. Validation studies have shown that Movesense Medical provides as accurate data for heart rate variability and atrial fibrillation analysis as the gold standard 12-channel ECG device.
Movesense Medical is registered as a Class IIa medical device according to MDR 2017/745 and manufactured under ISO 13485.
In addition to the medically certified ECG and heart rate measurement, the device has an in-built 9-axis motion sensor. Its size, weight, durability and versatile attaching options make the sensor applicable for measuring any movement of the human body. Unlimited access to raw data and the possibility to run proprietary algorithms on the device give developers full control over the processed data. The unit price includes free use of Movesense developer tools and sample code.
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Adjustable, machine washable, elastic chest strap (non-medical), option for glue-on gel electrodes
- Swim and shock proof construction
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell)
- Sensor weight 9,4 g / 0.33 oz. with battery
- Customer branding available for larger quantities
- Medically certified 1-lead ECG measurement
(an accompanied host application needed)
- Configurable ECG sampling rate up to 512Hz
- Medical ECG bandwidth 0.5-40Hz
- ECG-based R-peak detection, R-R intervals at 1ms resolution when using 125Hz ECG sample rate
- Medically certified 9-axis movement measurement
(IMU9 = accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer)
- Wireless BLE connection
- Standard Bluetooth Heart Rate Service for heart rate monitoring with sports watches & mobile apps
- Programmable: open API and free sample code for developing custom firmware with unique in-device apps for your own use cases
Install free Movesense Showcase App:
- for iOS
- for Android (Developer version. Save the newest Showcaseapp.apk or Showcaseap-debug.apk file on your phone and run it to install)
For large data collecting projects, we recommend Kaasa Data Collector that is made for collecting, annotating and managing Movesense sensor data. For scientific research, Labfront offers an all-in-one solution for real-world data capture with great Movesense compatibility.
CUSTOM FIRMWARE AND MOBILE APPS
The programmable Movesense Medical sensor serves as a platform for developing and running your own medical applications. You can create both custom sensor firmware and compatible mobile applications.
Movesense Showcase App source code is available for your own mobile apps. To start developing a medical sensor firmware, please contact email@example.com to receive access to the medical firmware development repository. For experimenting, you can use non-medical firmware that is fully compatible with the sensor. Read more