Movesense Medical is a Class IIa medically certified version of the Movesense sensor module for developing your own medical applications.
Movesense Medical is registered as a class IIa medical device accessory according to MDD 93/42/EEC and manufactured under ISO 13485.
Please contact email@example.com for business inquiries and clinical usage.
Programmable sensor for measuring ECG, heart rate and movement. Runs an open API for developing use case specific on-device apps for customers’ own solutions. The unit price includes free use of Movesense developer tools and sample code.
The size, weight, durability and versatile attaching options make the sensor applicable for measuring any movement of the human body. Unlimited access to raw data and the possibility to run proprietary algorithms on the device give developers full control over the processed data.
- Single channel ECG, Heart rate, R-R intervals
- 9-axis movement sensor: 3 x accelerometer,
3 x gyroscope, 3 x magnetometer
- In-built memory for logging data
- Bluetooth® Smart compatible
- Software tools for developing applications that run on the sensor
- Wireless firmware update with BLE
- Water (IP68) and shock proof construction, suitable for health and medical applications.
- Based on Suunto design and development
- Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland
- Low profile snap connection for attaching the sensor to apparel and gear.
- User replaceable battery (CR2025 coin cell)
- Battery life optimization options through software.
- Weight 9.4 g / 0.33 oz. with battery, diameter 36.6 mm / 1.44 inches
Developing medical applications with Movesense Medical
This sensor is delivered with the latest version of the Movesense medical firmware, developed in accordance with
IEC 62304: 2006.
For experimenting and quick trials, you can use the non-medical firmware that is fully compatible with the sensor.
When starting to develop a commercial medical firmware, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access to the medical firmware development repository.
For feedback on Movesense Medical sensor, please use email email@example.com.
At this point the Movesense Medical is available for business customers only,